Monday, September 7, 2009

Fairyland and the 1st Day of Kindergarten

Wow I have really been neglecting the family blog. I did finally get around to uploading these cute pics from Fairyland in Oakland. We went there with our dear friend Auntie Laura who nannies for 2 cute kids.


Bekah being a surly 3 year old.




Auntie Laura and her nanny monkey.




I just bought Bekah a Dorothy costume for Halloween yesterday! So damn cute!!





Mike is going to be Optimus Prime.




Old school puppet show.









The weather was perfect that day.




Updates:
Mike started kindergarten and is mostly doing great!
Our trip to San Diego for Bill's wedding was perfect except I was hiding the fact that I was really sick and ended up in the hospital for 3 nights when we got home.
My stay in the hospital has contributed to Mike having some bad days at school.
The medications make me cry and I hate crying!!!!
I am looking forward to October and 2010!




No comments: