Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July Vacation

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around but now that my kids are healthy we have started to enjoy our summer. My husband's grandmother is also visiting from Phoenix, Az. and we of course want to give her a lot of attention. This weekend we are camping here in the bay area on private ranch lands.

This weekend will consist of happy kids, food, beer, fireworks, beer, a homemade cannon, beer, some more food, beer, swimming, beer, card games, beer, Scrabble, beer, horseshoes, beer, dessert, beer, dogs, beer, dirt, beer and oh yeah some beer.

I hope your weekend is just as good.

My header pic is my younger bro Bill. He is a Navy Seal hence the big gun. He is home safe and probably surfing all weekend in San Diego.
Support our troops!

4 comments:

sexypoet said...

happy 4th!! wish your brother a happy special 4th from me...

Charlotte said...

Happy 4th to you too!! And I will, thank you!

Lauralee Beth said...

Hello. Just checking out new blogs and I really like yours. Feel free to come check out mine if you'd like. Cute kids. :D

Charlotte said...

Thx I will check your out later. Naptime is over and I gotta hang with the monkeys!