Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bragging

The other day I suggested everyone in my new and improved mom's club brag on their kids. We so often have to hold back because of our good manners, and let those other mom's ramble on about their less than superior children. So I thought it would be very therapeutic for us well-mannered moms to let loose about just how fabulous our children are.



Let's see, here are my brags:

Mike= My firstborn, is the best at making up songs. They are mostly inappropriate, but after I gripe at him to clean up his language, I go around the corner and crack up. His sense of humor is awesome.

He also has a way better sense of direction than I do (that's not hard), we won't go somewhere for a year, and he totally knows where we are and which way to turn.

Physically he is amazing, he can throw a spiral already, kick a soccer ball, and outrun and jump anyone.

Bekah= Is my academic kid. Her vocabulary is really amazing. She is wicked smart. The other day Mike was doing an alphabet puzzle and Bekah was secretly hiding the next letter he would need to continue the puzzle! She was torturing the hell out of him, and me, because I had to go intervene. Pretty clever though.

She also makes up songs too, and her's are nice songs about rainbows and flying cats. Mike's songs are about poop, butts, shooting and punching.

Jake= He knows some of his alphabet and how to count to 3! He is only 20 months old. He is very cuddly too. And funny.

Yesterday he tackled Bekah and pulled down her pants and underwear and started patting her on her bare tushy. We were all laughing so hard I was afraid Bekah was going to pee on the carpet so I had to stop him. I have no idea why he did this!


Charlotte

No comments: