Monday, January 26, 2009

Semi-Sabbatical

I got in-laws in town. Don't worry they're cool. I just wanna say my computer time may be limited this week and I am dying to share with you my thoughts on President Obama. As I am sure you are dying to know (just kidding). I also have roughly 55 people coming over for Super Bowl and my FIL's 60th birthday to deal with. I will get back to you all as soon as I can.

When I don't write for awhile my brain becomes a cable news show. You know how they have that running commentary of news items on the bottom of the screen? That is what my brain becomes until I get it out of my system by putting it in writing. Sometimes I just have to stop and write a quick outline on a piece of paper and then throw it away just to purge my brain of that line of words constantly moving across my frontal lobes. Does this happen to anyone else?

No comments: