Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Purse

I have been tagged by my friend Meghan at The Good Stuff to display the contents of my purse. Warning she has music on her blog so turn down your volume if the kids are sleeping.

She is an awesome mommy of one monkey and another monkey on the way. She is a career woman, homeowner, beer drinking buddy and she isn't even 30 yet!!! She totally amazes me.

Feel free to do this as well on your blog and leave a link or leave it in the comments section.

Here goes:
First of all my purse is a Frauda. Fake Prada and cute.
-2 empty bags of Lorna Doone 100 calorie cookies.
-a book The Blessing Of A Skinned Knee, using Jewish teachings to raise self-reliant children. I will tell you how it is when I finish it.
-2 Father's Day cards because we already celebrated it and the cards ended up in my purse after my husband opened them.
-Gymboree receipt with gym bucks
-the ripped off top of a box of Loreal hair color to show my hairdresser what I wanted. She failed.
-P.F. Chang's receipt
-envelope with grocery list and address written on it
-empty sandwich bag
-fake Coach wristlet wallet stuffed with credit cards all ready to burst into flames, very little cash and some change.
-ticketmaster receipt for Chelsea Handler
-Barbie cell phone
-coupon for Tyson chicken nuggets
-20% off and a $15 off coupon for Macy's
-Revlon lipgloss Shine That Pink
-pen from drug company
-another grocery list
-used kleenex from Mike's pre-K graduation
-Swarszki (sp?) crystal nile file, a gift from my grandmother-in-law
-a sock
-box of Sucrets
-coupon for Cheerios
-a gift card for a spa pedicure from my birthday in Dec. which I will use next week
-box of Altoids
-plastic eyeball
-3 Hotwheels cars
-a 5 star progress card for Mike
-orange Play-doh
-2 mini Snickers bar which I am going to eat right now
-4 more pens from drug companies
-old stamps
-bobby pin
-purple Rimmel nail polish
-Chapstick
-Eucerin lotion


Jeez what a mess!

3 comments:

Meg the Potty Animal said...

Awesome! I love that you have such a variety in your bag! No six pack of Sierra Nevada though? What's up with that?

Charlotte said...

Dude it would get warm in my purse and I hate warm beer!

Clare said...

How fun! Your purse is way more fancier and more interesting than mine.

I will post mine on my blog.