Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bad News

Extremely bad news for me and good news for my wonderful Katie. She was offered a coaching job at her high school in Seattle where she grew up. I cried after finding this out she has been with us since Bekah was 6 weeks old. She is irreplaceable. You know how you feel when you break up with a boyfriend and for awhile you feel that you will never find anyone to love again? That's how I feel now. I will never find anyone who I can trust to leave with my kids for a whole weekend again, I know she truly loves them. And she sure as hell has a lot more patience than I do.

Ok I think that I have caught up enough on my blogging. Katie is sick today and I gotta get out of here. Mt. Diablo is not visible because it's shrouded in fog but I know there is snow up there so I think I am going to bundle up the kids, fill up a thermos with hot chocolate and head out. It's noon and I haven't even showered.

No comments: