Saturday, October 18, 2008

Assorted Pumpkin Patch Pictures

This is Jake with Auntie Merrill at a pumpkin patch we went to in Livermore. I don't know why Jake looks so angry he was having a blast.

Here is my daughter looking surly. Bekah wanted to come sit with me but I wanted her to sit with her classmates. Bekah and Michael go to the School Of Imagination and Jake is on the wait list to go there too. I love this program, they have very skilled teachers and a very low ratio of students to teachers.
In the picture below I got Bekah smiling a little bit. Her and Michael were watching a pair of little old lady volunteers put on a show. Very cute.





Jake, 18 months, at the pumpkin patch in Livermore.
I bought Jake a monkey costume and as you can see it's too small and enraged him. Bekah, Mike and I tried to comfort him between laughing but he was not having it. Bekah and Mike really wanted him to be a bulldog so I went back and got him a bulldog costume instead.











I can never get Bekah to look at the camera and smile, it drives me crazy. She is a very happy smiley person, she just won't pose. In this picture we are at yet another pumpkin patch but this one is in Fairfield and you take a train to get there. Very cool.


On a hayride with Bekah, Jake, Erik and our friend Denise. Mike is sitting elsewhere with our friend Anderson, his son Merrick and Denise's husband Sheldon and their daughter Tea and twin boys Jordan and Trey. It was very windy there and the kids kept getting stuff in their eyes, next time I will bring sunglasses for them.












Me and Jake at that Fairfield pumpkin patch.
Below are my 3 monkeys at the pumpkin patch in Fairfield. It is impossible to get them to look at the camera and all smile at the same time. They are watching a children's music band of grown men dressed like pirates. They were actually good, played reggae and rock.









Yay a cute family photo where everyone's eyes are open and almost everyone is smiling.













No comments: