Monday, October 13, 2008

Friends for almost 30 years




This is a picture of my friend Kellie and her daughter Isabel, 20 months. Kellie, Linda and I have all been friends since I was 8 and I will be 38 years old on December 5th so that is almost 30 years of friendship. Kellie lives in Honduras now with her hottie Honduran husband Walter. Kellie, Walter and Isabel were here visiting for a few weeks at the end of September.





This is my friend Linda and her son Adam, 2 years old. Adam was adopted by Linda after he was left at a fire station by his birth mother. He is so lucky to be adopted into such a loving family, he must have an amazing guardian angel. How cute is he??!
Linda lives and teaches in San Jose where we all grew up together. We used to say that we would all get married and have kids, at the same time, and live near each other but when you are a young girl you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Well we all did have kids at the same time, I just happened to have more of them all at the same time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww these are such great shots. Kellie's babie is gorgeous - as is baby Adam (but I already knew that) Wish I could have crashed your party! xoxo Jen

Charlotte said...

We miss you too!! We all make gorgeous babies!