Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last Batch of Pumpkin Patch

Merrill and I decided to dress our monkeys up as color coordinated as possible so we could get a group photo of them at yet another pumpkin patch. My husband Erik and his sister Merrill have a living grandmother and thanks to us Estelle has 5 great-grand children. What a perfect gift for Estelle, a picture of all her great grand children to show her friends. Between 2 cameras and over 60 pictures this is as close as we could get to almost all of them looking at the same place, with most of them smiling and only Michael has his eyes closed.
This is Bekah in a jumpy house. She is looking at me through the mesh wall with her hazel eyes.

So we finished taking our group photo and Mike, Kaitlyn and Haley went on the giant slide and Bekah went in the jumpy house and now it's time to pick a pumpkin. We all spread out in our quest and I took Mike and Jake and Merrill had all the girls. Mike said, "Mom I have to go potty.", so I said, "Ok let me get Jake.". Well that took too long, so Mike took matters into his own hands, literally. I turned around to see him peeing on a pumpkin. All I could do was take a picture. It was hard to be mad at him because I was laughing so hard. Don't go to Moore's Pumpkin Patch in Castro Valley.


No comments: