Thursday, December 18, 2008

Raiderzzzz and George W. Bush

Erik and I went to a Raiders game last Sunday and froze our asses off. It was 40 degress and raining. For the longest time I refused to budge out of our seats because if the damn Raiderettes cheerleaders can cheer in the rain then I can sit and drink beer in the rain. But obviously they are getting paid so I finally moved under cover. I have to say I am proud of my native Californians. We are sitting there freezing and soggy and all of a sudden, everyone starts sniffing and heads start swiveling, that's right somebody actually got a joint lit up. Hilarious! An only in California moment.

Raiders lost of course.

So George W. Bush was in Iraq over the weekend and an Iraqi reporter threw a pair of shoes at his head. I am sure you have seen the video a 100 times by now. I really hate the man but you have to give it to him for fast reflexes. Very impressive! Maybe he should play for the Raiders next season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing he caught those fast reflexes from Laura throwing shoes and other things at him all the time.

Charlotte said...

Well wherever he got this fast reflexes it is a good thing, because from that video clip it sure looked like his secret service guys were out to lunch!
Charlotte