Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dublin, California St. Patrick's Day Parade

Here is my Bekah-Boo in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in our neighboring town of Dublin. We got to participate in the parade because my children's pre-school is in Dublin.

My husband just thought we were there to view the parade with the preschool he didn't realize we were going to be in it. Jake and Bekah rode in our wagon for most of the parade and Mike stayed in the school's "float. "
Eventually Bekah joined Mike in the "float".


Here's my gorgeous son waving a flag for Ireland.


Ok this Geico Gecko was freaking me out a little but the kids loved him.










Bekah even hugged him. Kind of creepy.









2 comments:

drollgirl said...

that thing IS creepy! but it looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Charlotte said...

I can't believe I was scared of that thing and my kids weren't!