Sunday, March 8, 2009

Purim 2009

I give huge credit to child photographers! Taking pics of my kids is more like wildlife photography. In fact below is my husband, Erik, trying to pose them. My three monkeys are dressed up in costumes because it is Purim .
Which is like a Jewish Halloween. We took them all to a carnival at our temple in Lafayette.







Below is Jake at the carnival and all he wanted to do was watch the disco lights on stage. He was a cheap date. Love his binkie and Black Spiderman combination.




Bekah doing a cake walk, which unfortunately she didn't win. I love cake walks.




We left the carnival earlier than planned because this guy on stage here was a complete spazz and ran off. So we had to drag all 3 of them away screaming and crying, it was lovely. Michael carried on all the way home. He kept saying, "You are a mean mommy and daddy because you never let me run off!". " I don't like you because you never let me run off by myself." Then he called Erik a robot, which was bizarre. Of course Erik and I are trying not to laugh the whole time.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! What is a cake walk?

Kelly said...

Awesome! Love the St Patty's baby pic too!!!

Charlotte said...

ok a cake walk is where you walk in a circle to music and when the music stops you stop on a number. If that number is called you win a cake.

Charlotte said...

That St. Patty's tushy belongs to my first born who is now 4 years old, he has a very cute tushy.

drollgirl said...

th ahahahah! so cute. and he is lucky he has a mean mommy and daddy to keep him safe!

Charlotte said...

LOL, it's so funny because Michael thought he was insulting us but everytime he called us mean he was really complimenting us on our parenting.