Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fantasy Vacation Pictures

I need a mother-fucking vacation! Excuse my language but it's true. I am soooo stealing this post idea from my buddy Clare. She needs a vacation too and posted a bunch of pics of Paris. This is a complete fantasy vacation so I want to take my kids and a loving nanny for each one of them.


I want to go to a beach like the one below where me and my over-worked husband can re-connect.

Or a ski resort would be even better! I haven't been on skis since I had kids and then I wouldn't have to put my stretch marks on display.






I would even love a week in a city with awesome restaurants and gorgeous views.
I would also enjoy a stay at a romantic bed and breakfast tucked into the mountains.


A gourmet picnic in a scenic meadow would be soooo relaxing.






Here is some scenery I wouldn't mind looking at while I am on vacation!





Maybe they will show up and serve me drinks at this coastal hotel.












I would also love a whole week at a romantic spa with my main squeeze Erik. That would be amazing!
Holy Shit! Who am I kidding? When I said I need a vacation, I really mean it and I really don't care where I end up! This beach looks fine to me.







A cheap ski resort would work for me also.




















I would even stay in this city if I didn't have to clean up after myself.











And this bed and breakfast looks pretty friendly to me.





I am sure the food would be tasty at this picnic.














I would even let this guy give me a massage if I could get away for a week or two.















I don't really need to stay at a hotel on the coast either! This place has vacancies.




And this spa may not be romantic but they look like a fun crowd.



















9 comments:

drollgirl said...

do it!!! start planning that vacation! i would like one, too. :[

Charlotte said...

Too broke ass right now but we will get there someday.

Clare said...

buddy, you deserve a blog award for this post! Amazing. Hmmm I would like those guys to wait on me too. I would ask them to stir my martini with... never mind!

Charlotte said...

Some of those pics got jacked up but it was fun putting it all together. Those guys were pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

Hon- we do seriously need a vacation. Turlock Lake, here we come!

sexypoet said...

charlotte~ those pictures look amazing! especially the naked men one. lol

i could totally use a vacation right about now.. maybe i'll just hire that scary boy to massage me too.. couldn't charge much right?

Charlotte said...

Awww, that's my cute husband. Hey I have had fun at Turlock Lake, I am game for anything.

Charlotte said...

Sexy-Poet,
Now that's the way to save some cash. Just throw a bag over his head right?

Kelly said...

I know the feeling!