Monday, May 18, 2009

Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks, Monday

So I managed to eat exactly the breakfast I said I was going to eat last night, for a total of 4 points.

I dropped off my daughter Bekah, picked up my 9 year old niece and took all of us to the gym. My boys Jake and Mike went off with their buddies and my niece made new friends of her own. I am not surprised she is super sweet.

I sweated for an hour and then I was starving. Which is ridiculous because I often skip breakfast when I am in a hurry so it's just a psychological reaction to me dieting. Stupid brain.

So I was a good and got a hard-boiled egg and a V-8= 2 points (6 points so far)

By the time I showered and picked up my boys and my niece I was hungry again. (Amazing). So when I got home I made lunch for the kids and did not eat any of their food, yay!!! I went to the freezer and grabbed a bag of Jolly Green Giant* broccoli, carrots and cauliflower in cheese sauce. Guess what? I did the math and the whole family size, 1 pound 8 oz. bag, is only 5 points! So I nuked it in my 4 cup pyrex measuring cup and ate it right out of the pyrex. I also ate a big green salad with 2 Tbs. of my favorite Lite Blue Cheese dressing, Marie's= 1 point and a few croutons= 1 point. Finally I am not hungry, but after all that fiber my husband is going to kick me out of bed tonight.

7 points total for lunch and 13 points for the whole day, so far.

*I just want everyone to know I am not getting paid when I use brand names. Wish I was, but I am not. I am just helping you if you want to go buy that particular food for yourself.

No comments: