Friday, May 22, 2009

A Weekly Weight Watcher's Menu-Update

Ok so far I have not cooked the mozzarella sandwich or the turkey burgers because I went out to P.F. Changs on Wednesday night and then my husband had a business meeting last night. So I have been living off that delicious black bean soup I made and the leftover Mu Shu Chicken from P. F. Changs.

Tonight we are celebrating an early Father's Day so we will be going out to Italian. I love pasta but I will try to choose wisely. The reason we are celebrating Father's Day in May is because my husband is on call for Father's Day weekend and every other weekend in June is booked. I need to show my man some love since he took me to see Chelsea Handler for Mother's Day.

I will let you know how the mozzarella sandwich, turkey burgers and Tandoori chicken turnout when I make them.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Charlotte

2 comments:

3rd Wave Inc said...

Great Father's Day gift ideas, weather radios, perfect for summer!

Charlotte said...

We don't really get weather where we live but thank you.