Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Updates

Thanks for the one person who voted in my poll yesterday. My husband did decide on Beef Enchiladas and they were yummy. Tonight I will make the chili. My own recipe that you can check out by clicking that link.

Everyone in my house is healthy (knock on wood)! So Bekah is back at school and I have been to the gym 2 days in a row.

I have a parent-teacher conference for Michael today. Sigh.........these always involve brainstorming between me and the teacher and make me want to come home and drink. The conversation always starts,"He is so bright, but..........". On the other hand I met with Bekah's teacher this morning and Bekah is a, "Rock Star!". Those were her teacher's words. I love Mrs. Chrissy. She had Michael last year and she can handle him with her eyes closed and one hand tied behind her back. She is very professional and never compares my 2 offspring to my face, but she must wonder which one was the mailman's baby. They couldn't be more different, even though they get mistaken for twins all of the time since they are so close in age.

Interesting tidbit is that Bekah prefers her right hand at school and her left hand at home! Any feedback on that from other moms, teachers etc. would be appreciated. I am not concerned, just curious. I am left-handed myself so I am still waiting for her to pick a hand.

I will get around to posting a Weight Watchers recipe later this week I have to figure out which mom to send which flowers to.

Peace Out.

4 comments:

Clare said...

Aha! It was moi who voted. Hey, R. flips back and forth too on which hand she uses. We are both right handers and my father is a lefty. I am not concerned either but am curious to see which one she adopts.

Anonymous said...

So glad everyone is feeling better. Love the new flowers too.

Charlotte said...

I knew it was you Clare and good choice they hit the spot! I can always count on you.

Anon~ thanks and let's hope it stays that way. My background? Thanks I like it too. The colors make me super happy.

Jenna said...

The reason my be the fact that you're a leftie--so everything she's seen done at home that you do with a left hand--she'll also try (modeling behavior). Same goes for at school--most of her classmates are probably righties, and most likely her teacher as well.

:)