Friday, November 14, 2008

Blogging Nerdiness

Oh readers, or friends if we are missing John McCain, I have to report on some blogging. I have a follower. I have not an idea what that means. I won't pretend that I am technically savvy, it took me forever to find the comments on my blog. I had several month's worth of comments before I found them, duh.

But now I have a follower, a fellow blogger, another mother like me. I am averaging over 20 readers a day, and a handfull of them I don't know. But an out there in the public follower is pretty cool.

Party on,
Charlotte

2 comments:

Clare said...

How cool! I have one follower too. I will follow yours if you follow mine. How do you find out how many readers you have?

Charlotte said...

Ok I am following you now too. Cute blog by the way I kept meaning to check it out but I always get distracted. I have a sitemeter on my blog and it tells you how many people a day visit, for how long they visit, how many pages they look at etc. and it's free! I completely forget how the hell I got that though, it must have been through dashboard. It's totally addictive to check it throughout the day I must warn you.

When I blew up my old mom's club I got so many visitors! And somebody left a nasty comment too, seriously people, get over it!