Thursday, November 20, 2008

Got Nothing To Say

So all day I am dying to know what happened last night at the mom's night out for that mom's club I never belonged to. Nothing. I finally hooked up with some friends tonight that were there last night and they gave me nothing. I guess the grill was really smoky so their hair and purses smelled really greasy but that's it. Boring!

The only remotely interesting thing that happened was that chick that was in charge of the get out and hate Charlotte campaign did contact a guest from last night to lament the fact that people sat at 2 different tables and wanted to reassure my friend that nobody was talking about the incident. My friend was like ok whatever. I happened to know, before having to quit that other mom's club that I never belonged to, that that particular restaurant is situated so that you have to sit at 2 different tables. It wasn't snobbery, it was poor architecture.

I don't think that I have mentioned here that I now belong to an entirely new mom's club. It was the idea of 2 dear friends and they let me join because I was without a mom's club. The premise is that to join you cannot be easily offended. So we have a screening process. If you don't mind talking about sex, vaginas, politics and poop then you are in. I am not publishing the name here though just in case a member of the old mom's club wants to do a drive-by.

The word is out because some of the cool chicks from the old mom's club have either jumped ship or have dual membership. Now we are having to deal with do we invite chicks who we aren't sure of their offendability?! Lame.

No comments: