Sunday, November 23, 2008

More Blogging Nerdiness

So I started off today feeling like vulture vomit. I stole that saying from my dad but it describes perfectly how I felt after slithering out of bed this morning. But the nausea is gone, I haven't raced to the bathroom in a few hours, I can breathe from both nostrils and my headache has subsided. My kids watched an unG-dly amount of television but I need to be healthy to get through this upcoming Thanksgiving week so a litte electric babysitting won't kill them.

While I was convalescing today I spent many hours surfing the net and reading blogs by other nerds like myself. Wow, I read some great stuff! Entertaining and intimidating. There are some WAY better writers than myself in this world. I better keep my day job.

I also added some gadgets, widgets and whatnots to my blog but half the shit I have no idea what it does or where it ended up. There is this thing called Twitter where you can enter info on what you are doing at anytime during the day, like the status update thing on Facebook. Then I added this thing at the end of my posts where you can give me instant feedback just by checking a box. I know that leaving comments for some people is confusing or too time-consuming so now you can just check a box to let me know that I made you laugh, mad or bored. Or other.

I also added links to sites that list blogs called The Good Blog and All Mediocre. But I am not really sure how those work. We will see. Start pushing buttons and tell me what happens.

No comments: