Sunday, November 23, 2008

One Minute Writer

I am going to be on alot today because I am getting up to deal with the kids and then sitting back on the couch. Poor Bekah barfed on the rug in the rec. room so I am not the only one feeling yucky. Then she turns around 5 minutes later and asks for a snack! So what do you do? As an adult if I am feeling hungry but nauseous then I limit what I eat because I know the consequences. But that's so hard to explain to an almost 3 year old. So I gave her little bits and I am watching her like a hawk. I can wash the rug but the carpet and everything else isn't as fun to wash.

So I was messing around online and found this blog called One Minute Writer. The owner picks a topic and you write for one minute. Today's topic is embarrassing moments and below is what I wrote about.


My friend and I had just finished enjoying margaritas in Capitola and decided to try on bikinis. We were side-by-side in dressing rooms and after I stripped down ,I got a great idea that I would reach under the wall and scare her. Well I squatted down naked and grabbed her ankle. Just then the sales clerk, with a customer, ripped back the curtain forgetting I was in there and exposed me. I was so embarassed, and they were shocked that I was naked and grabbing my friend's leg. My friend was laughing but I was mortified.

No comments: