Monday, November 10, 2008

Not My 20th High School Reunion

Ok so the guy whose package was on display may or may not be in this picture. I ain't saying. Nobody's package is on display in this picture.
I should have asked another person to take pictures of us and to take more than just one. We looked cute but only my husband looks cute in this picture. My eyes are half-closed. Thanks Merrill for the cute dress and necklace and purse. So great to have another closet to raid, too bad we don't wear the same size shoes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte, as always, you are gorgeous.

Charlotte said...

Mom this must be from you! Thanks and Love,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

No, but your getting warm.

Charlotte said...

Well I would say Dad but I am not sure he could figure it out and he is so anal about grammar he would have said you're instead of your. Is it my other mom Cherie? Or maybe Aunt Kitty?

Anonymous said...

Well you are right about the grammar, how could I have missed that.

Charlotte said...

Ok I give up!